You may browse much of Firejobs.com without providing any personal information, however we must request some information in order to provide you with specific services or information you have requested.
This Privacy Statement serves to inform you of the purposes for which Firejobs.com collects and uses such information.
What Data We Collect
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter some personal information, such as Name, Phone, Address and cardholder data to process your order or improve your experience on the site.
Firejobs collects and stores ONLY information you provide us with during signup or normal use of the website.
How we use your information
• Name, address, email and credit card/payment information may be collected and stored as a necessary part of an online transaction.
• Firejobs may share some of this information with credit card clearing houses and other third parties as a requirement to complete a transaction.
• Contact information and site usage information may be collected to assist customer support or to improve our services.
• Personal Information may be used as required to respond to user inquiries and as required to comply with applicable law enforcement authorities.
Data Integrity and Access
Firejobs will not utilize your personal Information in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it was collected.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is accurate, complete and current and will provide you reasonable access to your Personal Information to permit you to correct, amend or delete information
demonstrated to be inaccurate or incomplete.
Third Party Disclosure/Transfer
• Firejobs does not disclose your Personal Information to third parties except vendors specifically contracted to provide aid in delivering our services.
• Firejobs does not disclose to nor utilize your personal information with any third party advertisement service.
Firejobs uses first party cookies to track user activity and logins on our website. We do NOT provide this data to any third party and do not solicit third party cookies on any other website.
You may disable cookies in your browser, however doing so will cause some of our services (specifically, subscription services) not to function.
Third Party Tracking
Firejobs uses Google Analytics to compile data regarding user interaction with our website. Firejobs uses this data only for serice improvement.
We do NOT use this data for advertising or solicitation purposes.
Firejobs does NOT use Adwords or other advertising services on this site.
Security and Fair Information Practices
Firejobs will take reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Should a data breach occur, Firejobs will notify users via on-site message or email within one business day of our awareness of the breach.
Firejobs will conduct compliance audits of its privacy practices to verify adherence to this policy.
Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of Personal Information should be directed to the mailing address below or our contact form.
Upon confirmation of the legitimacy of your request, Firejobs will take reasonable steps to investigate and attempt to resolve complaints regarding use and disclosure of Personal Information in accordance with the principles contained in this Policy.